The Best Made Commercial and Industrial Point of Sale Solution
Bestmade POS Software for Tablets and PC’s
Discover what thousands of users have found out, that BestMade is the easiest and most reliable industrial and commercial point of sale solution in the cloud.
A high tech cash register is clearly an understatement of all that BestMade can accomplish for your business.
Build to the highest standards, a full point of sale (POS) application for the discerning owner/manager that wants the best tools money can buy.
Offering both mobile and counter top workstations with standard cloud storage and or optionally it can be locally hosted on your on-premise server/s.
A powerful application that enables your staff to create POS transactions, purchase orders, and invoices from at the register.
Created as an all-in-one solution, meaning, your retail sales and marketing tools are designed to increase and track your sales from day one.
Your front end commercial POS app comes standard with a robust online back office that offers detailed reporting for sales and purchases with integrated accounts payable (AP) and accounts receivable (AR) invoicing.
With integrated scales and cameras, owners can rest assured that each transaction meets the highest compliance and security standards.
A Point of Sale Solution for Many Industries, including:
- Garden Centers Point of Sale
- Welding Supply Point of Sale
- Metal Supply Point of Sale
- Landscape Supply Point of Sale
- Lumber Yard Point of Sale
- Agricultural Supply Point of Sale
- Commercial Feed Point of Sale
- Butcher Shop Point of Sale
- Waste Management Point of Sale
- Landfills & Transfer Station Point of Sale
- Fishing Supply Point of Sale
- Soil Building Supply Point of Sale
- Farming Supply Point of Sale
- Industrial Building Supply Point of Sale
- Hydroponic Supply Point of Sale
Point of Sale Full Integration With the Software Suites That Are Important to You!
BestMadePOS has the ability to fully integrate with many of the most popular enterprise cloud software suites like Salesforce and NetSuite.
- Marketing (Hubspot, MailChimp)
- Finance (QuickBooks, Dynamics)
- Messaging (SMS Texting)
- CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Helpdesk (Orcale Service Cloud)
- Documents (DropBox, OneDrive)
- 100's of integration possibilities.
Commercial & Industrial Enterprise Solutions
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a category of business-management software—typically a suite of integrated applications—that an organization can use to collect, store, manage and interpret data from many business activities, including: product planning, sales, purchases, manufacturing or service delivery.